Disaster Can Strike at Any Time!
If your server suddenly crashed and ALL your data was erased, how long would it take before your business was back up and running as usual? Join CyberTech 360 for a lunch and CyberTech 911, a disaster recovery seminar. Learn how to keep your company’s data protected and available when you need it!
At This Free Live Seminar, You Will Discover:
- In plain English, what Disaster Recovery and Backup is and what CEO’s, Owners & Executives MUST pay close attention to.
- The CRITICAL mistake many CEO’s make regarding Disaster Recovery and how to ensure you don’t make the same blunder.
- How to make the most of your resources so the vital components of your business are PROTECTED.
- The difference between PRESERVING your data and having it AVAILABLE- and why it’s important to understand the distinction.
- Best practices for backing up your data and the qualities ANY remote back-up service must have.
- The OPTIONS you have to protect your business and how to decide what is right for you.
CyberTech 911 Speakers:
Eric Torres, Channel Development Manager at DATTO
Eric Torres joined Datto, Inc. as Channel Development Manager in March of 2015. Prior to joining, he ran the Datto sales, operations, and business practices for a successful 65 person managed service provider out of Milwaukee, WI. There, he was a member of the Datto Advisory Board and had given peer to peer presentations at several industry events, sharing his knowledge and expertise on business continuity. Named to CRN Magazine’s “100 People You Don’t Know, But Should” list, Eric brings his passion for business continuity and the managed service provider community to this role, and focuses on supporting the Datto Partner Community in growing their business.
Darrell Christensen, President at CyberTech 360
Darrell has over 25 years IT Management experience with small to medium size business. CyberTech 360 is a DATTO global partner. We provide the on-site expertise in developing disaster recovery plans, site monitoring, and daily verification of recovery points. Darrell is responsible for organizing the CyberTech 911 Disaster Recovery Seminar.